ufc 111 live stream

I  came back with all things reversed like orders missing, payments etc I have been working on it all day trying to straighten out accounts.Loss of ads I had ran are even removed.I had a back up for 9th but even this is missing due to it was done on the same time frame the site  went off line.I cannot due a thing but see if server end managed to keep there copy through it all many sites on the server were all hit the same way. Mean time many members are sending me tallies of their clicks  but unless I can see this in system I will not be adding these sent totals for cash or points.I will need the database back up which some how during this whole downtime problem with server is missing.And for the days it was off line it will not show anyway it was not recording.Inside site I see references to and up to the 9th....thats it and now a bit late on 11th and  today seems fine.I am sorry but this was not isolated to a few accounts this hit the whole sites system..If the server managed and can reload I then expect we will see changes but then it may effect reload and not able to keep current for time back up.

I will go with what they suggest.


I have no control when the server end  is  not connecting and loses things due to problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment